Once the (spray)bottle of the HYGENIQ troubleshooters has been opened, they will remain 100% effective for at least 12 months.
"Removes dirt and stains caused by mould and mildew with long-lasting effect. "
- Unique 'active oxygen' formula
- Safe and mild to the skin, no toxic or harmful fumes
- No chlorine or bleach
- Effective and safe on all surfaces
- Combi foam-spray bottle 360º application
Dosage: Ready to use
Contents: 500 ml
Packaging: Combi Spray
Both a spray as foam
function in one!
About this product
HYGENIQ mould cleaner has no harmful nor toxic chemicals added such as chlorine or bleach. It is safe and mild to the skin and contains no harmful fumes. The unique active-oxygen formula safely, easily and effectively removes mold and mildew with a long lasting effect. Suitable for all surfaces such as grout, sealant, walls and ceilings in bathrooms. Use the foam function to create longer contact time when using on vertical surfaces or when targeting specific areas. To cover larger areas use the spray function. Apply onto the surface to be treated. If mold or mildew is present a white foaming reaction will appear. Let it work for 15-20 minutes. Brush off with a scourer or brush and rinse with clean water
HYGENIQ products do not pose a risk to your health, your property or the environment, provided that they are used for the purpose for which they have been developed by HYGENIQ, in accordance with the instructions provided by HYGENIQ. Despite of this, it is recommended to keep it out of reach of children. For more information, visit www.hygeniq.com or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is one bottle with both a foam and a spray function. The foam function is to be used to create longer contact time when using on vertical surfaces or when targeting specific areas, where the spray function may be used to quickly cover larger areas.